- Information Technology, Legal, Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join our Application Business Service's team to focus on Legal, Compliance and Finance. You will have ownership of an area and the chance to have a high impact in the team and to Dyson's IT community. You'll be comfortable working in an often ambiguous environment at pace, communicating with multiple business partners.
- Working with a new PMO setting up and maintaining a high quality project management methodology
- Ensuring all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function through ensuring Group IT programmes and projects are structured, well planned and executed.
- Managing the key interdependencies within IT roadmap BAU releases and those that are external.
- Working with the Head of Programme Management Practice to manage changes in roadmap direction, scope, costs, resources and timing
- Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by ensuring all projects are clearly defined with assumptions and success criteria agreed with stakeholders in the setup.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, directing line management of a team of Project Managers practicing DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2 waterfall delivery
- Organising well structured 1:1s, team meetings (scrum like), quarterly, six monthly and end of year appraisals.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2.
- Good knowledge of Confluence / Jira and ability to work with PMO to build good practice.
- Practical execution of change management.
- Advanced risk management.
- Experience of IT project and programme management, ideally gained in strategic complex projects for large organisations.
- A proven record in delivery.
- In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of delivering complex programmes.
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience in managing offshore/remote teams
- Ability to develop a strong programme team, potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines