- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, the role will be to manage the Supply Chain Programme resulting in the timely and the successful implementation of the complete supply chain solution for the Dyson EV and all future programmes. The role will require cross-functional and internal stakeholder management to ensure the Supply Chain meets the requirements of each Programme gateway. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to drive a significant impact on the way logistics is traditionally viewed and managed within automotive and is focused on being instrumental in delivering a world class solution.
- Develop and manage the Programme Management tools and processes to ensure rigorous and successful gateway adherence.
- Ownership of all key supply Chain Programme tasks from VA to SOP plus 90 days, including Inbound, In Plant and Outbound vehicle delivery.
- Deliver the programme on time and within the agreed capital and operating costs.
- Ownership and maintenance of the detailed plan for every part – ensuring accurate sourcing and design change levels.
- To represent Supply Chain team in all Programme meetings and reviews – to actively promote the requirements of the Supply Chain team in line with the agreed programme targets and deliverables.
- Prepare and Lead all Supply Chain Senior reviews – following the agreed and established meeting cadence.
- Deliver solutions within the current supply chain design, and to evaluate and optimise all sourced components based on lead-time and cost of inventory.
- Develop the Design for Logistics philosophy – and to lead the roll out to all stakeholders.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of managing large and complex programmes from concept to delivery.
- Experience working in an Automotive OEM environment, ideally within the supply chain.
- Demonstrated ability to present and communicate clearly and concisely to Senior Management.
- Ability to develop meaningful programme targets and operating metrics to drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business cases.
- SAP experience preferred or experience with a similar ERP/ MRP system.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively cross functionally with a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, manufacturing and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead effective teams – with the potential that these teams will require managing remotely.
- Understanding of supply chain strategies - and how to deploy them based on the appropriate material streams required to support Electric Vehicle manufacture.
- Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership characteristics.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, self-reliant and intrinsically self-motivated.
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.