- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager, to be part of our management team, and to manage a number of content admins, creatives and 3rd party IT support. The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of the new CMS platform for a number of countries throughout the transformation period.
The ideal candidate will bring in-depth understanding of digital technologies and process; in addition, they will have a demonstrable track record of delivery and leadership in a time-critical, complicated delivery framework. It is critical that this individual has delivered from end to end project and can therefore pro-actively manage all elements of planning, issues and risk management, and providing guidance and support to other programme and project managers. This role would suit an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a fast paced environment. It is a really exciting time to be joining the company, in a transformation programme with a unique opportunity to transform a leading global brand.
- Leading all the Digital Leap engagement and communication activities in relation to the project, ensuring relevant and timely information is shared during the transformation of digital platforms
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder list + comms with the programme manager
- Develop and maintain a communications plan
- Create and maintain granular project plans as well as highlighting dependencies and raising risks or finding solutions when these timelines are under threat
- Developing, owning and maintaining an integrated and detailed plan for the capability development until the transition to BAU
- Identifying the critical path for the capability development, key issues and risks, and proactively managing these
- Identifying all critical dependencies/influences for the capability development, including technical, operational, business peak periods and others
- Pro-actively identify and manage the risks and issues arising from the capability development
- Ensure that technical and business elements of a successful development (implied in all the elements above) are equally and adequately represented
- Adhere to the planning and control standards established by the programme manager (reporting, reviews, meetings, resource planning, RAG reporting)
- Provide accurate, timely and frequent information, communications on the status and progress of each countries transformation across to the new CMS platform
- Working closely with the wider Programme team to ensure that dependencies are identified early and deliverables produced and available in-line with the Programme schedule
- Working closely with stakeholders to establish pragmatic approaches that blend the Dyson way with appropriate planning control and organisation
- Supporting continuous learning and improvement activities to identify areas that should be refined
- 2 years’ experience managing projects and project planning within an established digital commercial brand ?
- Proven track record of delivering medium scale digital projects (c.£250k). ?
- Experience delivering projects using a variety of methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodology is a must
- A true collaborator that brings teams and departments together
- Understanding of digital technology
- Experience working with creative and content on digital platforms
- Proven experience managing complex stakeholders ?
- Good presentation and training skills
- Good communication and written skills
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Proven organisational skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme Performance related bonus
- Life assurance Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines