- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Ensuring the Scrum master principles and methods are designed and adhered to within Commercial. Ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output. Helping to define the methods, processes and principles for the Commercial function (UX, UI & Copy). Helping integrate these learnings into wider Commercial.
Ensuring the Design outputted is best in class at all times and is delivered on time and to the correct requirements of our Development team and Commercial Product owner. Working with the Commercial Product Owner and BA to create the full Product Backlog, prioritise and deliver against the prioritisation given by the Product Owner.
Working to scope, gather requirements and deliver the ambitious Commercial OE Projects in 2018 and beyond. Alongside the Product Owner manage wider Commercial Connected deliverables such as imagery, film, G&P etc.
- You will have a proven background of delivering User Centred design within an Agile methodology
- You will have experience of wider Agile delivery for multiple channels (UX, Design, UI, Content)
- You will have a proven track record of leading cross function teams and delivering mobile app based projects on time and within budget
- A proven ability to understand, design, manage and document process
- Passionate about App development and User Centred design
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidayPension scheme
- Performance related bonusLife assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines