- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Creative, Marketing
- Chicago - USA
Reporting the Regional Planning and Operations Director, you will be responsible for the project management and delivery of all projects (primarily creative campaigns, but projects can vary) within the Americas Center of Excellence (CoE). You will work closely with all functions within Marketing, primarily partnering with content strategy, category teams (client), creatives and production to ensure we are moving projects toward delivery with the appropriate levels of governance at all phases from brief to delivery to asset management.
Collaborate with the content strategist and the owners of the brief to understand the full picture of the project and the deliverables required – need to have an understanding of the briefing process and the ability to examine and question each request to ensure clarity.
Define the scope of the project, manage resourcing within the team and highlight needs to increase resourcing when needed.
Manage changes in scope and understand the implications of them, communicate to the cross-functional teams, and escalate where necessary.
Lead status meetings with categories, content teams as well as Dyson HQ, includes updating reporting documents.
Work closely with creative teams to ensure they have a full picture of the projects upon briefing, and manage the progress of the creative development.
Own the completion of campaign kits, with strategy and creative support, and copy matrices used for market-share out.
Partner with Producer to detail a clear scope of work pre-production, and assist throughout production, including:
- Project management of pre- and post-production
- Management of digital display with our digital production partner
- Upload all final assets to asset management system
- Supplier management
You will be the key point of contact for Group (Dyson HQ) and Hogarth (our transcreation, digital production and asset management partner).
Roll-out new resourcing tools defined by Group, and work with regional team to ensure adoption and use.
- Organized and action-oriented, able to develop project plans and project manage from kick-off to delivery
- Ability to develop scope of work and manage deliverables/asset lists
- Flexible enough to manage projects in an environment that can be ambiguous and/or rapidly growing and changing
- Able to scope large pieces of work, leading the process of breaking down amorphous problems into deliverable solutions.
- Thinks 5-steps ahead – figures out the implications of today’s actions to plan for tomorrow.
- Relationship management - comfortable making connections with the cross-functional teams – insights, category, strategy, creative, Group, other COEs
- Roll up your sleeves mentality – willing to challenge yourself to navigate through challenges and solve problems in one minute, and get down into the weeds the next
- 5-10 years of advertising, marketing or creative agency project management experience
- Working within organizations that have an integrated approach to marketing – not a singular channel focus
- Working with partner agencies
- Working with multiple countries/languages a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.