- Project Management, Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dysons global Customer Service community needs to be ready to respond when new products and new technologies launch – calls, advice, registration, repairs, spares, digital support etc. To deliver a status of ‘ready’ 2 Category Project Managers are required - working across the Engineering and the Customer Service teams you will become the focal point for managing the customer support deliverables and plans associated with all new products in development.
- Coordinate with Customer Service stakeholders (Group) to define customer support deliverables as part of Dysons NPD Milestone Process – these will include multi-channel engagement for the Customer support plan across the following themes:
- Partner with the Commercial Category Director to draw out their expectation of the product service proposition and customer journey for each new product. Equipped with these aspirations liaise with Engineering leadership and the other support functions to design/deliver these for launch.
- Manage the Customer Service deliverables plans for multiple products across the category channels and work with each function to define/deliver activity.
- Attend product milestones and report on customer support plan status, including corrective action in areas of non-adherence, deviation. Work with functions on priority and alignment.
- Utilising Customer Service requirements lead in the development of a new Customer Service Playbook for NPD – the ‘Guide’ to Dyson product launch support. Maintain.
- Become familiar with the category portfolio and technologies contained within each new product proposal. Build strong relationships across the category to raise visibility of Customer Service within the product development cycle.
- Regularly communicate with Customer Service across the Dyson Markets to ensure plans/activities are shared and ‘readiness’ becomes a reality.
- You will need to have a detailed expert knowledge of the management and delivery of complex projects with the ability to demonstrate project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- You will also need to have demonstrable knowledge and experience of product development process including project development and design.
- You will be confident in your ability to prepare and define project briefs
- You will possess excellent team working skills with proven experience of leading teams and successful partnering with third party suppliers and stakeholders i.e. designers, statutory and regulatory bodies, consultants and contractors.
- You will have strong numerical skills including the ability to manage budgets and ensure financial propriety.
- (ideally), you will have a proven track record of delivering successful on time and within budget projects in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project.
- Proven ability to bring forward innovative best practice applications that may benefit projects and apply initiative and strategic awareness to problem solving and decision making.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines