- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Project Management, Customer Service
- Aurora, IL, USA
The Project Manager, Contact Center Operations is responsible for leading a range of projects in a fast paced environment on the Customer Experience team. These projects include but are not limited to company initiatives and ad-hoc requests from the Sr. Director.The ideal candidate will also proactively seek and lead continuous improvement process initiatives.
Manage Customer Experience Projects
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Source and implement card-masking solutions across all service channels to exceed card-holder compliance protocols.
- Lead CRM/Payment Suite Integration so that our system has the capability to:
- Augment Customer Experience Specialist engagements
- Derive CRM data-based operational highlights
- Deliver personalized experiences
- Power Self-Service
- Lead artificial intelligence to offer the most benefit to existing live chat operation.
- SMS Service Channel integration
- Test new SMS service channel
- If successful, optimize with Augment
- Other projects as needed to optimize the Customer Experience channel including but not limited to company initiatives and ad-hoc requests requested by the Sr. Director.
Drive all Customer Experience Projects to Successful Completion
- Schedule and facilitate planning sessions, status meetings and working sessions to move the team forward and focus on a successful outcome.
- Support and guide the leadership team to promptly and thoroughly implementing and communicating all business and operational changes to impacted departments.
- Build and administer each project’s Project Calendar to ensure on-time delivery.
- Act as a focal point for the team and facilitate collaboration and progress by resolving requests/issues, removing barriers, and being an expert problem solver.
- Identify risks within projects and across teams, generate solutions and recommendations to address the issues.
- Provide visibility to team status and issues to management.
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
- Continually improves processes in order to maximize throughput with a business focus approach.
SkillsThis is what we need you to have:
- Strong project management experience including development, planning, and execution required
- Intermediate-level user of the following MS Office programs required: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- BA or BS degree required
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management software and call management systems preferred; SAAS, Avaya, SAP, Siebel, CRM etc.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity
- Ability to offer solutions to various IT related problems, at times when under pressure
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative
- Assertive and able to influence others
- Strong leader and strong service management skills
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on
- Thrives on change.
- Sensitive to cultural differences across Dyson Worldwide
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture
It would be helpful if you also had some of these:
- Master’s degree or MBA a plus
- Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence experience a plus
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.