- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
AccountabilitiesDeliver value to Dyson’s business through enhancing and developing key technology platforms. You will do this by supporting and collaboratively improving our DevOps Delivery Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
Facilitating effective governance reviews with delivery partners on resource performance through regular service reviews. Generating IT Leadership Team MI reports on Development team’s performance and trends to help with effective strategic/tactical decision making. Aligning with and supporting IT Leadership and procurement teams with contract re-negotiations for strategic partner and 3rd party (where required).
You will also manage team activities in line with Release and Service Management processes. Ensuring requirements are aligned with business objectives which are clearly communicated and understood by delivery teams.
- Proven track record as a Project Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering projects in a fast paced environment to challenging deadlines
- A sound understanding of both Agile and Waterfall-based project delivery methods
- High levels of initiative
- Strong customer experience focus
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Strong understanding of Digital applications
- Project Managers
- Application Delivery Leads
- Senior Project Managers
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- City Location
- Private Medial insurance
- Private Dental insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.