- SGD Competitive Salary
- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
This role houses the ownership for the project Management of novel new technologies in Solid state cells. Be the junction point for the cell engineering activity and equipment delivery whilst driving a plan to meet aspirations of both.
A successful candidate will have the communication skills to translate technical tasks & feedback whilst constructing their own plans to meet product requirements. Reporting initially to the Energy Storage Director, the role will encompass programmer decision making, Project management, cross team working and Technical communications.
· Establish, maintain, communicate and execute a plan for cell development and implementation within the global Battery organisational framework.
§ Provide insight to the Dyson senior leadership to make well informed strategic decisions, through the timely communication of the relative technical and commercial progress of the project and product.
· Ensure Energy Storage Development plans are aligned with counterpart ES Programme roadmaps, and product range plans.
· Demonstrate a commercial awareness with a pragmatic approach to technology developments, brokering time spec and cost with the Programme to achieve the best outcome for Dyson
· Be Responsible for the delivery plan of Generation 1 cell that is highly optimised for volume manufacture, delivering world class Safety, specification and quality
· Report mitigation of cost, time, and specification risks through use of registers and project communications
· Define and deliver to plans that are highly integrated and aligned with those of the destination product, and research technology teams
· Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to build a network of connections both upstream and downstream within Dyson.
· Support initiation, drive resolution and communicate tracking of CAPEX/OPEX budget
Experience / Requirements:
· 3+ years’ experience of leading projects with design and development activity – preferably product.
· Significant experience developing plans from blank canvas.
· Has used analytical skills to develop a product/idea/process from concept to technology demonstration.
· A broad understanding of material properties and manufacturing processes related to Cell engineering materials.
· People management experience.
· Strong organisational skills with a methodical and detailed approach.
· Persistent approach to problem solving and an inquisitive nature
· Must demonstrate a passion for working for Dyson.
• Experience working with Secondary Cell Research or development or production
• An ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the fundamentals of Cells and an awareness of the application of Modules and Pack systems
• Appreciation of relevant Battery technology or battery products across the industry.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
• When required, travel to other Dyson facilities in Asia/UK for project engineering build support.