- £Competitive + bonus + package
- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Dyson Project Change Manager is a high calibre change manager, recognised for their leadership and change management capabilities. In this role you will be leading and taking the organisation on the journey of change, with first class communication and people skills.
- You will take a change management lead on core programmes being implemented by group functions such as IT transformations.
- You will be managing the impacts to the business across EU markets and the relevant functions impacted within these markets e.g. Customer Services.
- Where a project is more ‘business lead’, due to the commercial and/or operational requirements, you will project manage the end to end lifecycle of change, with IT making up a small part of your overall scope for delivery.
- You will closely with the Head of Change (HOC) to ensure all projects are delivered on time, to scope and to requirements.
- All projects will have exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure.
- You will be be diligent of risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary.
- 3rd Party and/or outsourced supplier management required to deliver / support change.
- Able to travel across the EU.
- Agile and prince 2 (Sprint vs waterfall approaches)
- Change management and business readiness professional, Lean/ six sigma certification desirable
- Comfortable dealing with external suppliers in complex high pressured commercial arrangements
- Excellent change management skills, using APMG and Lean methodologies to execute change focusing on our people, our processes, the systems and tools they use, whilst ensuring excellent communication throughout the lifecycle and scope
- Proven experience of project management in ideally international organisations
- Experience of successfully leading project teams potentially across multiple organisations and locations
- Very strong stakeholder management skills at all levels from exec to front line employees
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Subsided bus from various locations
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidised cafe and restaurants