- Competitive + benefits
- Procurement, Compliance and approvals, Automotive
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
The Risk Project Manager will develop and implement a strategy to identify, mitigate and manage Business Risk within the Automotive Supply Chain. In addition the role will also manage Supplier Readiness through the structured Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Tool.
· Develop a strategy that encompasses initial Business Risk as part of the supplier sourcing process.
· Develop a strategy that encompasses the robust measurement and management of risk post sourcing and throughout the supply timeframe.
· Research best in class Business Risk management both inside and outside the Automotive Industry.
· Research reporting platforms for both Business Risk and Supplier Readiness in order to integrate with other Supplier Performance measures.
· Propose the measurement criteria to be used for both Business Risk and Supplier Readiness, together with frequency, source and format.
· Manage the Business Risk and Supplier Readiness data and reporting together with the timely and accurate mitigation of any identified risks with the Procurement teams.
· Experience in Automotive Procurement (Highly Desirable), or within a technical product development business.
· Working knowledge of Business Risk.
· Working knowledge of APQP and new product launch activities relating to the Procurement function.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong communication skills with ability to clearly communicate at a senior level.
· Ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of the process flow and risk logic within the supplier management arena.
· Experience with leading projects/team across multiple groups.
· Experience with supplier or vendor assessment framework and tools.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discount on Dyson machines