- Hullavington - United Kingdom
• Coordinate and communicate project status between teams within the organisation to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead resolution.
• Ensure the team uses established Dyson development processes, good engineering practice and discipline to deliver a fully resolved solution to the correct standards.
• Information management – governance and organisation of project related information.
• Manage resource allocation activities against current time plans and support finance in overall project cost management.
• Challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum design within the boundaries of time, specification and cost, maintain and manage the risks, actions and issues trackers.
• Maintain and manage the development of project plans, ensuring project teams are aligned to the programme plan.
• Maintain and plan release points through the programme in form of Engineering Timing Release Schedule (ETRS).
• Maintain and manage programme KPIs so that they accurately reflect the state of the programme
• Support the development and implementation of process improvements and tool kits
- Degree Qualified (Design, Engineering, Manufacturing preferable)
- Experience in complex system coordination / management.
- Holds formal project management qualifications (APMP / PRINCE2 / AGILE)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence.
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering and business processes in order to work with teams throughout the project development cycle.
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental