- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Group Finance function at Dyson but specifically within the Finance Change team. This is a newly created role to recognize the volume of Finance change and the specific change projects which will deliver in 2019 and 2020.
AccountabilitiesThe role will cover a broad range of responsibilities:
- Supporting complex projects and upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure.
- Monitoring of project progress against project objectives
- Driving collaboration between various functional teams across the business in order that key milestones are adhered to
- Provide PMO support to the Finance department, including attendance at key Finance / IT change focused meetings,
- Drive the 2019 global finance roadmap with interaction with key market and non-finance teams
- Organized and action-oriented
- Flexible enough to manage projects in an environment that can be ambiguous and/or rapidly growing and changing
- Able to scope large pieces of work, leading the process of breaking down amorphous problems into deliverable solutions.
- Experience of managing complex projects
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines