- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will be working within Floorcare Project Management team embedded within Dyson’s wider product development organisation. Reporting into the Programme Lead, the role entails working with multi-disciplinary project teams in different international locations spanning the operations, manufacturing, engineering and commercial functions to develop new Dyson products and technologies to the point of production and launch. The Senior Project Manager will drive strategic planning as well as execution of complex technology projects to support delivery of the category portfolio of projects.
- Leadership and direction of global, cross functional teams to ensure communication and collaboration; resolve conflicts and lead solutions.
- Take an active, hands-on role to support the identification and resolution of problems.
- Identify interdependencies between functions and facilitate cooperative working.
- Global key stakeholder management.
- Challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum design within the boundaries of time, specification and cost.
- Focal point for the implementation of Project Management governance across the Category.
- Ability to use project management skills in innovative ways and remain flexible as the role develops.
- Hold, or demonstrate an understanding of, formal project management qualifications (such as APMP).
- Candidate must possess a degree in Engineering, Project Management or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project.
- Experience of managing large/complex projects.
- Experience of managing teams, mentoring, developing and coaching other professionals.
- Experience of line management responsibility is desirable
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. leadership, senior stakeholder management and communication, risk management, issue resolution, budget tracking, benefits analysis, estimating and planning etc).
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines