- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for a Project Manager to join Dyson’s Robotics team which is exploring a greenfield deployment for our future products. You will help ensure, requirements are being gathered efficiently and deliverables are met in a timely manner and gain a sufficient level of understanding of the development to be able to communicate the projects status to senior management, whilst being comfortable in challenging the paradigm when required. Working within the growing Robot team aim to deliver a diverse range of robotic products.
- Support gathering and structuring of project requirements, delivery, managing the integrated plan, and monitoring progress
- Coordinate and communicate project status between teams within the organisations to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead solutions
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Working with Design Managers to understand project requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum design within the boundaries of time, specification and cost, maintain and manage the risks, actions and issues trackers.
- Manage resource allocation activities against current time plans and work with Finance for overall project cost management.
- Take an active, hands-on role to understand how engineering problems are resolved thoroughly and help support that resolution
- Work with development teams to ensure new technologies maximise the performance of new products
- Manage multiple stakeholders expectations across all categories from early stage to launch
- Ensure the team use established Dyson development processes, good engineering practice and discipline to deliver a fully resolved solution to the correct standards
- Information management – governance and organisation of project related information.
- Experience with requirement definition and working in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- Interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Experience with Agile software development process (Preferably Robotics background)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines