- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
The role of the Launch Project Manager will be responsible for governance of launch processes and tools and develop project specific Launch Plans prior to product launch with ability to communicate the projects launch plan to senior management, whilst being comfortable in challenging the paradigm where required. The Launch Project Manager is to provide a clear launch vision to all key cross-functional teams.
- To collaborate with all key cross-functional teams (RDD, Ops, Quality, Commercial,
- Product Service Delivery) ensuring early participation in launch efforts and end-to-end of launch plan.
- Own all Launch Plan publications and leading the integration of product launch activities to ensure effective launches across all our markets
- Take an active, hands-on role to understand the deliverable from all key cross-functional teams to support launch readiness.
- Work with development teams to ensure launch plan is successfully deliver and be the custodian of launch risk, issue or opportunity surrounding product launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable experience product development and/or product launch (preferable).
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, stakeholder management and communication, resource management).
- Strong communicator; able to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence at project level regardless of geographical locations.
- You will be confident, detail driven and passionate; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis.
- Assertive; readiness to press teams to take remedial action when required.
- Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle.
- Ability to multi-task and in a high paced and ambiguous environment where priorities shifted fast.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and self-motivated who thrives in a dynamic environment.