- Project Management
- Paris - France
A key and senior member of the France Leadership Team and working closely with the France Managing Director and other European business partner, this role is pivotal to continue driving the success and vision set for the France Business. This role looks for someone to take full strategic and operational responsibility for driving cross functional project covering Marketing , Sales, Direct and Operations Supply Chain to successfully support France Management Team to manage the P&L to drive and deliver high performance.
It’s an exciting time for Dyson as we enter into new and unknown markets and continue to excel in those we currently trade in. This role calls for someone to lead, influence motivate the French Management Team to provide direction, collaboration and coordination across functions and
Coordinate all major transformation projects:
- Coordination all major transformation Projects.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across the France, Europe and global teams to understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business, ensure their commitment in the projects and a timely delivery
- Drive quarterly roadmap ideation and prioritization for the Transformation function
- To hold reviews and get feedback from markets to understand the local impact of projects, and to identify other assets or initiatives required
- To participate in regular regional/market planning and review sessions
Being a trusted advisor and business coordinator of the France Senior
- Act as an adviser to the Managing Director and France Senior Management Team
- Assist the Managing Director in facilitating effective decision making
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Participate in regular meetings with the People to discuss potential
- staffing issues
- Assess inquiries directed to the France Managing Director determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
To act as a single point of contact:
- To be the central contact for problem resolution
- To provide central oversight and alignment of all aspects of category
- budgeting, forecasting, planning and allocation
- To maintain category level communication upwards to relevant
- leadership teams.
10 - 15 years’ plus experience forged at the leading edge of consumer facing industries
Will have a proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
Will have the ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
Will come with international project experience
Will come with global market knowledge, with European & the French markets being desirable.
Skills & Abilities:
• Energetic, engaging and positive, with excellent communication and
• Excellent stakeholder management abilities, able to build commitment to
strategy and direction and build networks across the business and
• A strong people leader with a visible and inspiring leadership style. Able to
recruit, grow and develop people, driving hearts and minds, accountability
• Smart and with a high degree of intellectual and strategic ability, able to
lead both the big strategic picture and comfortable and able to manage the
operational aspects of implementation and delivery of detailed projects
• Entrepreneurial flair with a drive for business results. Commercially and
financially astute with sound business judgement
• Culturally aware and with an international mindset, together with a
collaborative style as a strong team player who brings a passion for
excellence, innovation and delivery
• Strong digital knowledge with the ability to combine traditional marketing
with social media, to recognise the impact of digital influencers and to be
able to provide input into content creation.
• A self starter, both assertive and decisive, and yet flexible around change.
Prepared to see through plans and overcome objections and respond and
adapt to a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + RTT
- Health insurance
- Lunch voucher
- Discount on Dyson products