- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Our EMEA region is diverse, fast-changing, and an exciting place to work. Spanning from MEA and our emerging markets, to the UK, France and Germany where Dyson have been established for over two decades, this region is at the heart of Dyson's history, and an engine for it's growth. As a region, we have offices in 16 countries and operations in more than 25. Our market teams are responsible for taking Group strategy, applying their local expertise and experience, and delivering world-class products and service to our owners. From digital to supply chain, marketing to finance, the EMEA teams work together to learn from each other’s' strengths, share successes, and constantly reinvent and transform Dyson's presence on their countries.
About the role
As a Transformation and Business Development Team we are responsible for delivering key projects and workflows across the region that enable the business to achieve it’s commercial objectives in the current year and lay the foundations for the years to come. Dyson is a rapidly growing matrix led business - it is the role of the Transformation Team to clarify scope and align to commercial objectives, bring teams together, call out dependencies and requirements and push forward future operating models. The scope of work covers all commercial teams and central operational teams including IT, Supply Chain and Customer Services.
As an EMEA Transformation Project manager, you are commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of different business functions e.g. Group IT, Group Commercial, Group Owner Experience and Markets (countries). You are used to managing projects, you can take complex issues and manage them simply, with the ability to articulate these back to senior level stakeholders clearly. You have experience in working across multiple EU markets and are sensitive to the local challenges, cultural differences and can engage and motivate the team to adapt to change.
Key accountabilities are:
- You will take a project management lead on core projects being implemented by group functions such as IT transformations. You will be managing the impacts to the business across EU markets and the relevant functions impacted within these markets e.g. Direct (Digital, retail), Customer Services, Warehouse and logistics, 3rd Party retail etc.
- Where a project is more ‘business led’, due to the commercial and/or Operational nature, you will project manage the end to end lifecycle of change, with IT or other functions making up a small part of your overall scope for delivery.
- You will work closely with the programme manager to ensure your projects are delivered on time, to scope and to requirements.
- You’re an expert in communication and engagement strategies taking the organisation on the change journey and supporting people as they move through the various stages of the change curve.
- You can demonstrate strong process change lifecycle management and how this feeds organisational design, impact assessments, training and other business change requirements
- You have the ability to network and able to demonstrate how you build and leverage relationships across all levels of an organisation from Managing Director to front line employees.
- You can demonstrate Business Readiness capability having led several implementations of new changes across a highly complex, multi-channel operations within a Global Business. The aim would be to ensure the business is ready both operationally and commercially for the changes being implemented.
- You will have experience of developing a business case & tracking benefits
- Creates exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure.
- Diligent risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary.
- 3rd Party and/or outsourced supplier management required to deliver / support change
- All project documentation is maintained and managed as per scope of role.
- An experienced Prosci or APMG Business Change Management Practitioner
- Used to working on projects / programs of a Waterfall & Agile nature
- A change management and business readiness professional with a proven record in delivery
- A proven ability of managing & developing individuals within a team. Demonstrating the ability to own and drive people engagement.
- Experienced in 3rd Party management
- Able to travel across Europe and have previous international experience
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and evidence delivery projects that support commercial goals.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.