- Retail Operations
- Sydney, Australia
About the roleMAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Building information for all sites – alarm details, emergency contacts, property size etc
- Security of all Dyson sites
- Management of the Dyson property system
- Securing national vendors to support the operations of the sites
- Property repair or maintenance requests
- Support to sites for all things property and facilities related
- Ensure OHS compliance at all Dyson sites:
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- WHS Audits
- Wracking inspection
- Testing and tagging
- Incident report processes
- Retailer fixture ordering in line with Global Procurement
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Relevant territory qualification
- Previous experience in property management, facilities administration and or OHS management.
- Project management / coordination experience
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Strong project coordination skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced Microsoft suite
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.