- Research Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Filter Prototyping operation and perform schedule maintenance.
- Assist and use the lab equipment to produce high quality filter prototype parts, pleat filter media into pleat packs, assemble pre’& post filters using methods such as stitching, potting, spinning, ultrasonic welding, stamping and adhesive application such as hot melt.
- Daily maintenance check list and ensure all equipment in the Lab is in good working condition.
- Support and carry out inventory control at your area.
- Carry out the schedule waste procedures.
- Safety & health matters and safe operation of filter prototyping machines in workshop, housekeeping & 5S.
- Arrange delivery, receive, pack, unpack and check all filter prototyping samples
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or any engineering related discipline. Fresh Diploma holders On-Job-Training will be provided.
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years of working experiences in Filter Manufacturing industry or any other manufacturing environment.
- Good hand and eye coordination required to perform detailed work.
- Basic knowledge and experience in 3D CADCAM,
- The ability to work safely around chemicals and equipment.
- Basic Understanding plastic / metal part design and process.
- Good understanding in Microsoft Office.
- Basic working experience in Filtration & Dust separation engineering and understanding mechanical drawings and measuring technique of engineering parameters will be an added advantage
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition