- Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
The Owner Experience Test Manager will be responsible for all functional and non-functional testing for all types of change (Project, Small Works, Fixes) in support of the projects across Dyson markets globally within the Digital/Owner Experience portfolio. This role is expected to support the creation of a world class QA practice including working with development teams to support the QA team’s strategy to implement Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and automated testing.
- The ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the business and IT.
- Support the drive of an ‘automation first’ strategy across QA
- The ability to implement BDD/TDD/Continuous Testing in support of Agile/DevOps
- Experience of testing in Agile teams (Scrum and Kanban)
- Implement the governance and practice for non-functional testing (e.g. Performance and Security)
- Build a repeatable load testing strategy across the business application landscape and integrate with delivery and release process
- The management and development of permanent staff aligned to Dyson People Team standards and with the objective of building a world-class QA function
- Produce product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends to the Head of QA
- Procure and contract 3rd party QA resource providers to develop flexibility and agility in QA supply to meet the needs of a fast paced and dynamic business
- Portfolio QA management across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house to meet project and BAU team commitments.
- Assurance of strong risk management and risk based testing including hands on direction at regular stand ups and team meetings.
- Management and forecast of QA capacity pipeline
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders on complex projects and programmes
- Real-world experience of Test/QA in Web and Digital technologies.
- Experience managing testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes
- Experience in implementing BDD and automation
- Proven experience of leading, coaching and mentoring a team of QA test professionals
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines