- Manufacturing and tooling, Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking to hire a QA Technician to join our team in our Singapore Advanced Manufacturing Center in Pioneer
- Review of drawing/ measurement requirements with relevant personnel.
- Prepare the necessary resources to carry out the task, including:
- Availability of Jig & Fixtures
- Setting up of measurement programs
- Buy-off the setup as fit-for-use
- Training of measurement inspectors
- Report the results via suitable means.
- Responsible to maintain the uptime of measurement equipment in QA area by ensuring equipment are calibrated and fit-for-use.
- Maintain calibration status for all QA measurement equipment by arranging external calibration or perform internal calibration.
- Perform MSA on equipment and improve where needed.
- Provide internal training to QC inspectors on operation of the measurement equipment, including simple troubleshooting.
- Perform corrective actions to address identified measurement problem.
- Provide technical expertise and training to the QC inspectors.
- Proactive mindset to improve measurement efficiency.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Technical/ Diploma qualification related to Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Quality / Process / Product / Engineering capacity in a manufacturing industry.
- Must be able to read, understand, and conform to mechanical drawing requirements, including GD&T application
- Ability to program and operate measurement equipment:
- Roundness Tester
- Small tools such as gauges and dials
- Ability to create, modify, and maintain program scripts for the aforementioned equipment.
- Jig and fixture design knowledge.
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge in 6-sigma methodologies (such as GR&R) would be an advantage.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.