- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking for a QMS Admin to join us in Malaysia
- Perform a variety of duties, including but not limited to, general administrative and clerical support including editing, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Responsible for coordinating meetings and/or presentations with regards to QMS and other management system related matters.
- Maintain the QMS via an internal audit system
- Maintain quality objective postings to facilitate communication and status of objectives to all employees
- Maintenance of all documents in compliance to quality management system
- Maintain records of audits and prepare reports for management
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of individuals
- Administrative, time-management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Computer skills include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Microsoft Office – excellent skills in Word, Power point, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and ability to work with confidential documents, customer documents/reports
- Overtime may be required, to meet deadlines and for audits.