- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a QMS specialist to join our team in Johor
- Understand the proposed production processes within the factory and the critical to quality operations and design features.
- Develop and agree the Quality policy, Quality objectives and governance structure.
- Influence key stakeholders to define and document the processes and procedures required as part of the proposed QMS.
- Ensure all elements of the QMS documentation are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of ISO-9001:2015.
- Develop and deliver training on the importance of the QMS and individual responsibility to all levels of the factory staff, from management to shop-floor personnel.
- Ensure the implemented QMS also provides the appropriate level of control to UL-60730 compliance.
- Drive and manage the implementation of the QMS within the Sahara factory to meet project timeline requirements.
- Own Continuous Improvement activity for the QMS during the implementation and product manufacturing development phase (OR1 – SOP) to ensure the QMS can be proven to be fully functioning and compliant by SOP.
- Support the designated CM in the development of a capable QMS for the manufacture of key electrical safety systems.
- Assess the capability of the chosen CM’s existing QMS against the requirements in the standard and ISO-9001:2015.
- Propose changes and improvements to the CM’s QMS to ensure compliance to UL-60730.
- Drive implementation of a capable QMS within the CM in-line with agreed project timelines to meet certification requirements
- Support the Quality System within the main and satellite manufacturing sites to ensure achievement and maintenance of ISO 9001 certifications and other required certifications.
- Ensures that Quality System policies, procedures and practices are clearly communicated and understood within the manufacturing sites, supply chain and the Contract Manufacturer.
- Support the Internal Quality Audit Program. Including Findings, Corrective & Preventive Action programs to ensure that all findings and issues are being addressed effectively and in a timely manner and in agreement with the Quality Targets and Procedures.
- Manage and lead Quality initiatives such as APQP and PPAP documentation record.
- Monitor the Quality System to ensure that the system is up to date and in line with applicable international and industry standards, as well as compliance to internal performance metrics.
- Travel to other global Dyson facilities when needed.
- Travel to suppliers and Contract Manufacturers as required
- Bachelor Degree in a Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical discipline
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Previous experience in developing and Implementing a QMS to International Standards such as ISO9001, IATF16949 or ISO13485
- Working knowledge of ISO14001, ISO45001 and UL-60730-1 is desirable
- ISO9001:2015 Internal Auditor (Lead Auditor preferred)
- Knowledge on design of processes and procedures.
- Experience in Quality Assurance / Control / Systems