- Quality and Reliability
- Carmelray Industrial Park II Calamba Laguna, Calamba - Philippines
· Supervise a team of inspectors to carry out the In-process and Outgoing activities for digital motor manufacturing.
· Establish and maintain all relevant documentations for QA roles and responsibilities.
· Responsible for the regular review of In-process & Outgoing quality reports and initiate continuous improvement activities to improve quality.
· Support the root cause analysis of Manufacturing and Customer quality incidents.
· Support New Product/ First Article qualification for new digital motors.
· Schedule and conduct regular manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing control plans are in accordance to Dyson specifications.
· Support all activities to sustain and improve Quality Management System.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Will be assigned as SPC Engineer to effectively implement the company SPC program. Activities includes but not limited to:
- Lead the cross functional team in the daily review of SPC data in all production lines.
- Set up and maintain the SPC software implemented by the company.
- Conduct training and awareness among stakeholders to ensure SPC participations.
- Develop process and relevant procedures that in order to control variations in the manufacturing processes and thus affects the SPC performance . E.g. MSA, sampling, etc
- Follow up 8D, Failure Analysis and Corrective actions identified to eliminate special cause of variation.
- Report on KPI from SPC parameters.
- Lead the cross functional team in improving the Cpk of various CTQ
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering/ ME/ Electrical / Mechatronics
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Quality / Process engineering/ Metrology.
- Knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and its application.
- PREFERABLY WITH STRONG HANDS ON AND TECHNICAL BACKGROUND IN METROLOGY.
- With ISO 9001 training on requirements and auditing.
- Knows the Core tools ( SPC, FMEA, MSA, GRR)
- Knows how to interpret technical drawings. Understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT).
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands. NOTE: WILL HAVE SATURDAY/ SUNDAY WORK AS REQUIRED.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.