- Quality and Reliability
- Carmelray Industrial Park II Calamba Laguna, Calamba - Philippines
· Supervise a team of inspectors to carry out the In-process and Outgoing activities for digital motor manufacturing.
· Establish and maintain all relevant documentations for QA roles and responsibilities.
· Responsible for the regular review of In-process & Outgoing quality reports and initiate continuous improvement activities to improve quality.
· Support the root cause analysis of Manufacturing and Customer quality incidents.
· Support New Product/ First Article qualification for new digital motors.
· Schedule and conduct regular manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing control plans are in accordance to Dyson specifications.
· Support all activities to sustain and improve Quality Management System.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Will be assigned as SQE Engineer to effectively implement the company SQM program in the areas of PCBA and electronics components. Activities includes but not limited to:
- Deploy Dyson Part Approval Process and requirements among suppliers
- Know and deploy Dyson PCBA standards among PCBA suppliers
- Create audit program and conduct regular audits among PCBA suppliers.
- Deploy IQC, IN-PROCESS and OQC requirements for PCBA.
- Follow up 8D, Failure Analysis and Corrective actions identified for the closures of PCBA issues.
- Handle quality issues related to PCBA.
- Report supplier performance.
- Qualify supplier and review the part approval documents.
- Bridge among Suppliers, PAM Operations,
Procurements and other stakeholders related to PCBA issues. Lead to resolve
PCBA issues related to suppliers.
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Quality / Process engineering/ SQE in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and its application.
- PREFERABLY WITH STRONG HANDS ON AND TECHNICAL BACKGROUND in PCBA PROCESSES
- With ISO 9001 training on requirements and auditing.
- Knows the Core tools ( SPC, FMEA, MSA, PPAP )
- Knows FCT, conformal coating, SMT, Soldering and IPC standard.
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands. NOTE: WILL HAVE SATURDAY/ SUNDAY WORK AS REQUIRED.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.