- Manufacturing and tooling, Quality and Reliability
- Calamba - Philippines
To supervise a team of inspectors to carry out the In-process and Outgoing activities for digital motor manufacturing. Establish and maintain all relevant documentations for QA roles and responsibilities. Responsible for the regular review of In-process & Outgoing quality reports and initiate continuous improvement activities to improve quality.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IPQC team, including administrative work, to ensure Operations is duly supported.
- Ensure non-conforming materials are timely and appropriately disposition.
- Ensure timely and effective corrective actions are taken for Quality incidents arising from Manufacturing and Customer.
- Responsible for the report out of Quality performance to the organisation.
- Set up and drive quality improvement initiatives and actively track the performance against set deliverables.
- Audit and ensure Integrated Management System are meeting the applicable Standards requirements.
- Degree in Electronic / Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering/Materials Engineering / Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Quality / Process capacity in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and its application.
- with strong hands on and technical background in PCBA processes.
- Experience in setting up quality monitoring systems for a manufacturing environment.
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Knowledge and practical experience in measurement equipment (CMM, Roundness, Vision measurement) would be an added advantage.
- Able to understand part drawings, including GD&T requirements.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.