- Manufacturing and tooling
- Calamba - Philippines
About the role
· Supervise a team of inspectors to carry out the In-process and Outgoing activities for digital motor manufacturing.
· Establish and maintain all relevant documentations for QA roles and responsibilities.
· Responsible for the regular review of In-process & Outgoing quality reports and initiate continuous improvement activities to improve quality.
· Support the root cause analysis of Manufacturing and Customer quality incidents.
· Support New Product/ First Article qualification for new digital motors.
· Schedule and conduct regular manufacturing audits to ensure that manufacturing control plans are in accordance to Dyson specifications.
· Support all activities to sustain and improve Quality Management System.All other duties as assigned.
· Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering/ ME/ Electrical / Mechatronics
· Knows how to interpret technical drawings. Understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT).
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques such as Fishbone, Pareto, Cause-and-Effect.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is a must.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands. Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.