- Quality and Reliability
- Wiltshire, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Technical Support function within a market is responsible for assisting with various activities but primarily the collection and basic inspection of parts or machines that have been reported to drive customer product dissatisfaction. Support is also provided by processing and maintaining collection requests from the wider Quality Team within an existing database to give visibility of collection status. Additional activities will include assessment of quality of customer support. The role will form part of the International Markets Team, which primarily encompasses the markets within GB&I and EU.
AccountabilitiesProduct Reliability – the role will provide assistance to the Quality Engineer by processing of activities used to primarily understand drivers of customer perceived product reliability and quality of service.
- New Product Launch Monitoring; coordinate the collection of relevant parts or machines so that samples are obtained in a timely manner. Perform basic technical inspection and sorting of returned parts or products providing regular updates to the Quality Engineer. Organisation of samples collected and where required courier of samples to other members of Global Quality located in different countries.
- Product Liability Claims; provide technical assistance and coordination of investigation for any product liability claims raised by the UK Call Center Team by providing initial inspection of machines with follow up reviews held with the Quality Engineer before final reporting back to the UK Call Center Team.
- Perform basic review of information contained within a CRM database to determine reasons for customer contact and additional interrogation to determine the quality of customer support given.
- Quality Project Support; provide general support to the International Markets Team, activities may include but not limited to customer care and service support investigations, support of assessment for product refurbishment and assistance with specific market investigations relating to product quality.
- Specific experience not required but the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving, and the ability to remain flexible in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to communicate well through a variety of media and work cross functionally with other teams.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time across multiple activities.
- Good observational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to get stuck in, get your hands dirty and be a flexible team player.
- IT Literate and ability to use Microsoft Software Packages at an intermediate level.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines