- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a Quality Technician!
- Assist the Quality Engineer in the daily management of the quality activities related to the manufacturing of HTCC (High Temperature Co-Fire Ceramic).
- Lead the operators in the in-process and final inspection of HTCC.
- Assist the Quality Engineer to implement and maintain inspection and process control procedures.
- Assist the Quality Engineer to drive corrective actions to improve quality.
- Assist the Quality Engineer to conduct regular manufacturing audits as planned.
- Assist in the company’s complaint and failure investigation process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Regularly consolidate the quality performance of HTCC manufacturing and downstream customer(s).
- Backup as the Customer Quality interface to handle all quality feedback related to HTCC manufacturing.
- Help drive quality improvement initiatives and actively track the performance against set deliverables.
- Diploma in Electronic/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Quality / Process / Product / Engineering capacity in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in QC/QA inspections.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application.
- Good knowledge in metrology and practical experience in measurement equipment would be an added advantage
- Able to understand and apply various quality tool and techniques.
- Must be familiar with commonly used productivity & statistical software such as Microsoft Office and Minitab.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.