- Sydney - Australia
As our direct-to-consumer business continues to grow, it is important that we apply our engineering approach to build engaging experiences for our owners.
We are now hiring a completely new team of Digital Optimisation Analysts to find opportunities & improve our website experiences across our APAC region.
About the roleUsing leading analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Decibel) you will analyse consumer behaviour on our websites & identify opportunities to test new content, creative and journeys to deliver the best experience. You will be responsible for finding, testing and evaluating the solutions. Your insights and learnings will also help to shape the future of our website platforms.
The practical skills you will gain from this role will provide you with a solid foundation for a career in digital & e-commerce. While all technical & commercial training will be provided, you will need to be curious, enjoy communicating to large groups and working as part of a team, Data storytelling, data visualisation and the ability to extract insights from a large dataset will be among the core skills you will learn as a Digital Optimisation Analyst at Dyson.
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities across the dyson.com websites
- Work collaboratively with the creative, legal and category teams to action the optimisations rapidly, and on brand
- Evaluate the effects that the evaluations had on the user experiences
- A high level of organization, desire to learn new skills and work on a wide variety of projects
- Strong ability to learn quickly, demonstrating curiosity and going above and beyond in training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Good awareness and understanding of digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.