- Motors and Power Systems
- CIP II, Calamba - Philippines
We are looking for RDD Technican to join Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) Research, Design and Development department.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the motors mechanical labs.
- Set up test rigs and equipment in accordance to the test requirements.
- Perform motor performance and reliability verifications and some other investigative testing in accordance to the respective standards or Dyson Test Method and report the results.
- Daily monitoring of testing and recording of test data.
- Involve in modification of current test rigs/fixtures to improve working efficiency.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all test equipments & rigs in a timely manner.
- Track all testing problems and feedback to engineers for further improvements.
- Prepare test reports and highlight failures (FRACAS) based on the testing conducted.
- To comply with safety and health regulations at all times.
- Practice good housekeeping of test labs.
- Support motor prototyping build in lab, production line special build, parts and assemblies measurement.
This is what we need you to have...
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical/Electrical / Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Must have strong willingness to learn new things and to challenge the existing processes and desire to improve our products.
- Strong hands-on skills.
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles and its application is an advantage.
- Knowledge and practical experience in measurement equipment (CMM, Roundness, Vision measurement) would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as in a group effectively.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful results (statistics)
- Strong command in English especially writing and spoken
- Good communication skills