- Information Technology, Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Within this role you will take lead on a variety of responsibilities and programme deliveries flexing in line with the needs of the Global Data Services pillar, with an emphasis on technology innovation. The successful candidate must be comfortable with picking up concepts and scenarios quickly and adeptly identifying risk and opportunities to shape effective ROI driven business cases.
About the roleHere's some of the activities you will be involved in:
- Development of robust business cases with clear line of sight to strategic objectives
- Building scalable fit for purpose capability and solutions in an agile manner where possible, waterfall where necessary and applying the wisdom and experience to determine the optimal approach.
- Aligning other functions in GDS towards the programme outcome, managing third parties and contract resource to deliver outcome.
- Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by providing direction for project risks and issues ensuring effective mitigation and resolutions are in place, escalating where necessary.
- Ensuring programmes have the appropriate level of Stakeholder sponsorship and engagement.
About youWe will look to recruit those with the following skills & experiences:
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2.
- Previous experience working with cloud and data technologies to work with data product managers, data architects, data engineers, data governance and legal experts.
- Experience of IT project and programme management, ideally gained in strategic complex projects for large organisations.
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- Experience in leading complex and large value tender / vendor selections.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.