- Manufacturing and tooling
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the role
- Guide and work with the Research and NPI teams to deliver technology solutions that are new to Dyson.
- Support and guide the wider team in the implementation of technology solutions for products, processes and research.
- Lead or participate in data-driven risk analysis to enable informed review of manufacturability of product concepts
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams across the UK and SEA
- Manufacturing Documentation (including but not limited to)
- Manufacturing Readiness Levels
- Technology guides
- Tools to develop manufacturing technology internally and with external partners/universities
- Statements of Works Research and development of manufacturing technologies
- Proof of concept experiments
- Assess the viability of new technologies
- Guide the development of the experimental capabilities of the UK Manufacturing Lab
About youYou'll have a good understanding of fundamental engineering principles and knowledge of a range of manufacturing techniques. You'll also need to be able to explain and apply these techniques in novel and imaginative ways. Our Manufacturing Engineers are embedded in our NPI and NPD teams and as such you'll work closely with our design teams from concept through to production so inter-personal skills are vitally important.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.