- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia, Singapore - Singapore
About the roleAs a result of continuous investment and capability growth, we typically look to recruit the following positions:
- Quality Managers
- Design Quality Engineers
- Supplier Quality Engineers
- Product Quality Engineers
- Manufacturing Quality Engineers
About youWe look for engineers with minimum 5 years' experience in an engineering/quality capacity within a project management and manufacturing environment. Other skills include:
- Knowledge of multiple tooling & manufacturing techniques.
- Experienced in conducting DFMEA and/or PFMEA
- Experience is required in issue management techniques, tools and methods e.g. 8D, 5 Whys, 5S, GR&R, DOE, DMAIC etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in engineering specs for component or assembly sourcing.
- Issue Management - Able to successfully manage complex issues whilst under time and cost pressure, coordinate with cross-functional teams in delivering timely solutions.
BenefitsDyson Singapore and Dyson Malaysia monitor their respective markets to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.