- Office Support
- Shanghai - China
There was a time in our history when all people knew Dyson for was vacuums. But what began with one man and one idea inside a coach house in Wiltshire, has since transformed into an 8,000-strong global technology company spanning multiple product categories and more than 70 countries around the world.
AccountabilitiesWe need you to:
- Receive visitors and inform the related staff to meet the visitors in time, Answer incoming phone calls
- Deliver and collect Access Card to visitors, record visitors cards ‘s allocation
- Handling all in/out coming mails including DHL, EMS, regular mail and record every day
- Be responsible for purchasing and distributing office stationery and check the inventory at regular time
- Be responsible for RDD’s PO process in SAP system for monthly regular payment.
- Support travel arrangement to team members.
- Any other administrative work as assigned; Back up office manager as required.
- Fresh or 1 year related experience
- Good command of English and PC skills, CET 6
- Warm and cheerful, strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal skills, team work spirit, innovation spirit