- Startling salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Brampton/Mississauga, Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing technology that is both different and better. But inventive thinking and revolutionary engineering are just the beginning – a big part of our success is due to the work we do in the retail stores, showing consumers what makes our products special, and inspiring them to purchase our products.
- Remove Returned Retailer Unit from production conveyor line and place on technician workbench.
- Remove original unit serial number from unit and place on Retailer Return Rework Form.
- Conduct a visual cosmetic inspection of unit and determine if unit is deemed as not Refurbish able or Write Off.
- Complete Returned retailer Unit Form for write off units and place in assigned folder.
- Place written off units in holding area.
- Plug unit deemed to be refurbished into mains and conduct a Primary full functional operational test.
- Disassemble unit to replace faulty part if required and reassemble.
- Clean and polish entire unit to ensure unit is free of residual grime, dust, scuffs or blemishes.
- Place completed unit onto Test Conveyor line for Ground Fault and Suction test.
- Remove Consumer Repair Unit from production conveyor line and place on technician workbench.
- Read the Repair Work Order to determine the consumer faults reported for given repair.
- Plug Consumer Repair Unit into mains and conduct a Primary full functional operational test.
- Record all new parts used and technician findings on Repair Work Order Form.
- Conduct Secondary functional operational test to ensure no unit faults.
- Clean the unit power head, cyclone & bin as per repair cleaning criteria.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional with –
1-2 years Receiving /Warehouse experience
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
BenefitsDyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.