- Startling salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Brampton/Mississauga, Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing technology that is both different and better. But inventive thinking and revolutionary engineering are just the beginning – a big part of our success is due to the work we do in the retail stores, showing consumers what makes our products special, and inspiring them to purchase our products.
- Remove Returned Retailer Unit from production conveyor line and place on technician workbench.
- Remove original unit serial number from unit and place on Retailer Return Rework Form.
- Conduct a visual cosmetic inspection of unit and determine if unit is deemed as not Refurbish able or Write Off.
- Complete Returned retailer Unit Form for write off units and place in assigned folder.
- Place written off units in holding area.
- Plug unit deemed to be refurbished into mains and conduct a Primary full functional operational test.
- Disassemble unit to replace faulty part if required and reassemble.
- Clean and polish entire unit to ensure unit is free of residual grime, dust, scuffs or blemishes.
- Place completed unit onto Test Conveyor line for Ground Fault and Suction test.
- Remove Consumer Repair Unit from production conveyor line and place on technician workbench.
- Read the Repair Work Order to determine the consumer faults reported for given repair.
- Plug Consumer Repair Unit into mains and conduct a Primary full functional operational test.
- Record all new parts used and technician findings on Repair Work Order Form.
- Conduct Secondary functional operational test to ensure no unit faults.
- Clean the unit power head, cyclone & bin as per repair cleaning criteria.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional with –
1-2 years Receiving /Warehouse experience
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team