- € competitive
- Field Sales
- Antwerp - Belgium, Amsterdam - The Netherlands
The retail Sales team is a core part of the Dyson’s Benelux Sales Department. The Regional Account Manager drives product sales and builds awareness of the Dyson brand within strategic regional retail partners. Regionally based they will work closely with their Senior Customer Business Manager, and Retail Execution team to ensure Dyson’s sales strategy is delivered in their region.
AccountabilitiesDrive sales value growth in a defined region
- Develop and increase Dyson product value sales within their region.
- Identify sales opportunities from sales out data and develop short term goals to increase Dyson sales within regions and individual retailers.
- Identify new business opportunities within the independent sector and drive Dyson distribution within the region.
- Ensure call frequencies are maintained with effective time management and journey planning.
- Manage a regional budget to drive initiatives in store and provide reports to justify sound ROI.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Store Managers, Regional Operational Managers and key influencers.
- Conduct effective route planning to ensure best possible use of time.
Deliver compelling Joint Business Plans with the retailers
- In partnership with the retailer develop a Joint Business Plan.
- Devise customer centric business proposals to drive sustainable profit for Dyson.
- Construct ‘Winning Customer proposals’ as part of the Customer Business Meeting Sequence.
- Engage stakeholders from both parties in the JBP process with a clear ownership and road map.
- Hold regular meetings with retail to review JBP objectives and Progress.
Build brand advocacy with retailers staff
- Conduct product training of all Sales Associates, Department Managers and Store Managers on the Dyson products through spontaneous and pre booked training sessions.
- Store Staff Ownership.
- Provide quality leadership to internal and external customers in all aspects of communication, whilst upholding Dyson ways of working at all times.
- The position will require a degree of flexibility to meet customer expectations and from time to time this may include evening and weekend events which may require the individual to stay away from home, including a monthly meeting at head office.
Increase awareness of the brand within our retailers stores
- Negotiate, set up, and implement additional display space in store for an agreed time frame.
- Promote the full range of Dyson products including accessories, environmental control and non-floor care, highlighting key technology and New Product Development.
- Provide weekly reports with photographs on the stores visited, sharing feedback and best practice to the sales team.
- Complete any administration task as required within the role.
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Previous target driven experience required
- A confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good report writing with confident Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solutions orientated
- Excellent team-worker
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Creative and innovative in approach to problem solving
- Strong sense of initiative
- Adopts a proactive approach to work
- Good negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of the Retail industry, either with an electrical manufacturer or other
- Degree preferred
- Strategic planning capability
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent relationship builder
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of motivating diverse teams
- Financial acumen
- Discount on Dyson products
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme and holiday plan
- Company fitness plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz