- Singapore - Singapore
As a Social Media and Content Strategist, you’ll be working alongside a team of strategists and creatives to execute content for Dyson’s social channels and engage our owners in our APAC markets. You’ll be helping to shape the stories Dyson tells and the way in which we tell them.
You’ll be leading on the creation of content strategies for our marketing campaigns and new product launches. Mixing data, audience insight and cutting edge best practice to ensure Dyson’s social content reaches the right people, with the right message, and at the right time.
About the roleThe goal of the Centre of Excellence Team in APAC is to provide in region support to our markets, acting as connectors to our global teams in the UK, and drive excellence across all of our marketing and retail communications assets.
Lead the regional social media and content roadmap, working with global to develop regionally applicable frameworks, activating and implementing through the local market teams.
- Be the voice of the region in the development of global frameworks, collaborating with the global Social Media Lead to ensure programs are applicable and fit for purpose in region
- Carry out content audits – identify issues/gaps in social content not covered by existing Dyson guidelines
- Champion the use of Sprinklr in APAC for listening, measurement, publishing and social care
- Develop reporting and insights against best performing content, channels and emerging trends through our social listening tools
- Act as a gatekeeper of Dyson’s story, heritage, ethos and brand on all content platforms and ensure we are always producing best-in-class, locally relevant content
- Guide markets in the creation of editorial calendars consisting of relevant and specific local content
- Continuously develop and improve our existing content process from brief to delivery between markets, CoE and Group
- Manage various stakeholder relationships in the content approval process
- Lead the development of strategies for Care engagement on relevant channels with the CoE Owner Experience team
- Work with regional and local Communications teams on the development and execution of influencer strategies
- Support and align with Coe Media team on paid social activations
- Collaborate with other CoE departments on the drive the integration of Paid, Owned and Earned strategies and planning
- Share best practice content initiatives around the world (campaigns, paid-for promotions, retailer content, user generated content, live streaming, social commerce etc.)
- Act as strategic lead for planned and reactive local market content o Understand requirements throughout briefing process
- Manage, edit and develop content briefs o Establish project timelines with Project Manager
- Work with creative on initial concepts and ideas
- Work with marketing teams, creative teams, claims and legal, IP and Head of Content on sign-off and delivery
- Where relevant, work with markets to brief local agencies or creative teams
About youEssential Experience
- 10+ years experience in digital, social media and content strategy development
- Proven track record in delivering content strategy and campaigns on behalf of a brand or organisation – either in-house or while working for an agency.
- Demonstrable experience of working with digital content – this could be in social media, web content, video production, SEO, influencer marketing, PR, advertising.
- Creative; able to generate creative ideas and work with creative designers and copywriters to develop them across a wide range of platforms and digital channels.
- Good understanding of data, content metrics, and how to gather insights that inform content strategy.
- Extensive knowledge of the content ecosystem – e.g social media, web, SEO, influencer marketing, paid digital advertising – and how it relates to the full marketing mix.
- Knowledge and experience working with regional specific platforms such as WeChat, LINE, Kakao, Naver, Weibo, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – comfortable writing a brief, presenting insights to key stakeholders, and offering guidance / feedback whether on paper or in person.
- Stakeholder management – able to lead on the response to a brief, keeping key requirements in mind, communicating with stakeholders/brief owners and managing expectations throughout the process.
- An eye for a story – knowing how to shape a narrative that speaks to an identifiable audience.
- Ability to think about ideas and plans in a channel-agnostic way.
- Nimble, creative thinker who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and to take smart risks
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive
- Strong spoken and written English
- Chinese, Korean, or Japanese desirable
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.