- Competitive + sales incentive + super + car
- Field Sales
- Sydney - Australia
The Beauty Regional Development Manager manages the relationship between Dyson and relevant Australian retailers at Store level within NSW. They are responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans/activities to grow sales volume, value & Dyson market share within their territory.
The position will require a degree of flexibility to meet customer expectations and from time to time this may include evening and weekend events which may require time away from home.
- Drive sales growth in your defined region through identifying sell out opportunities and activities at a store level as well as business partnering with our retailers
- Take the lead in developing retailer events that inspire and innovate, always showing clear ROI in any activity as well as development in advocacy and ownership within your region. This involves working collaboratively with Regional Managers and in-store Stylists
- Conduct robust business discussions with retailers incorporating market intelligence, category facts, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotional plans
- Build brand advocacy with retailer staff by working collaboratively with Training Team to plan and deliver all territory training activities including in-store retail staff product training, customer events, academies etc.
- Have a full understanding of your retailers’ internal structure (i.e. Franchisee, Manager, Sales staff, Stock officer, Visual display manager, Claims/Store/Dock person) understand who are the decision makers and influencers, and develop working relationships at all levels where appropriate
- Maintain an active knowledge and understanding of all Dyson Beauty products as well as your competitors and market intelligence
- Support Head Office teams by providing regular reports with photographs on the stores visited and ‘perfect’ retail execution, sharing feedback and best practice, as well as documenting and reporting on weekly sales activities and events (new products, pricing, promotion etc)
- Work collaboratively with National Account Team to share opportunities, challenges and ideas to drive growth of Beauty category in your region
- Increase brand awareness in store by actively seeking opportunities to be positioned in high traffic/footfall areas and set up and implement incremental display space
SkillsThe successful candidate will be passionate about sales and beauty as well as possessing the following:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role ideally working with 3rd party retailers
- Beauty category experience preferred
- Strong track record of achieving performance targets
- High level of customer negotiations and dealings, with ability to influence and be prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Evidence of commercial and financial expertise with a problem solving approach
- A strong team player, results driven and entrepreneurial flair\
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus, company car and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia