- Competitive + super + bonus + car
- Field Sales
- Brisbane, Australia
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
The Regional Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing sales plans/activities to grow sales within a defined region. Reporting in to the Regional Field Sales Manager, this role is responsible for communicating and representing the Dyson brand to our retail partners.
The position will require a degree of flexibility to meet customer expectations and from time to time this may include evening and weekend events. As the territory covers regional and country areas in addition to a metropolitan area, regular travel will be required.
This role will be based out of Brisbane and will cover surrounding southern suburbs. Occasional travel to regional areas may be required.
- Business partnering with our retailers by delivering year on year growth and proactively owning and growing your region by identifying and delivering sales-out activities
- Holding comprehensive business discussions with store franchisees and managers, incorporating market intelligence, category information, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotional plans
- Working collaboratively with Team Dyson Team Leaders and Demonstrators to achieve planned sales-out results
- Planning, designing and delivering all territory training activities including in-store retail staff product training, customer events, academies etc.
- Actively participating in the team, providing regular reports, sharing feedback and best practices
- Reporting on weekly sales activities and events, and attending meetings at the Dyson Head Office
You are an experienced sales person with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Previous sales target driven experience
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical information for training purposes
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice implementation of sales process
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus, company car and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia