- Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car
- Sales Account Management
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting into the Regional Field Sales Manager, as the Regional Development Manager you will be accountable for developing and executing sales plans and activities to grow sales within Melbourne with our Tier 1 retail clients.
AccountabilitiesDyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
Reporting into the Regional Field Sales Manager, as the Regional Development Manager you will be accountable for developing and executing sales plans and activities to grow sales with our Tier 1 retail clients. Using strong influencing skills and passion for the Dyson brand, you will act as a brand ambassador communicating and representing the Dyson brand to our retail partners.
You will also be responsible for:
- Business partnering with our retailers by delivering year on year growth and proactively owning and growing your region by identifying and delivering sales-out activities
- Holding comprehensive business discussions with store franchisees and managers, incorporating market intelligence, category information, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotional plans
- Working collaboratively with Team Dyson Team Leaders and Demonstrators to achieve planned sales-out results
- Planning, designing and delivering all territory training activities including in-store retail staff product training, customer events, academies etc.
- Actively participating in the team, providing regular reports, sharing feedback and best practices
- Reporting on weekly sales activities and events, and attending meetings at the Dyson Head Office
SkillsYou are an experienced sales person with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Previous sales target driven experience
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical information for training purposes
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice implementation of sales process
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit