- Competitive + super + car + bonus
- Retail Operations
- Victoria, Australia
Forming part of the Australian Field Sales team, Team Dyson is a national team with the objective to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our retailers in the Australian market. This is done through the active consumer engagement and demonstration of Dyson products at weekends in our key retailer’s stores.
About the roleAs the Regional Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of 35 permanent part time Dyson Experts who are responsible for the active demonstration of Dyson products in the floor-care, personal care (beauty) and environmental control categories at weekends in our key retailer’s stores.
- Focus on creating a high performing team, to drive sell-out of Dyson products through our retail partner stores.
- Work closely with our 3rd party experts’ team communicating sales performance, Dyson objectives and product knowledge.
- Create a high performing team of Dyson Experts and through regular coaching and 1:1 session, enabling them in exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- Drive sales conversion and compliance across the Dyson range and provide regular, clear communication to your team keeping them aligned to Dysons sales strategy and creating a cohesive link between senior management and the internal and external Dyson Expert.
- Provide detailed insights and a weekly feedback report to the business sales leadership team on the overall performance of your team and stores group, detailing any variance to expectation
About youYou are a charismatic and empathetic people leader, with a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a competitive and agile market. You share our passion for innovative, beautifully designed technology and are able to convey and develop that passion in your team. Being an effective communicator, able to set clear and meaningful objectives for your team, and report in an organized and insightful way on their activity and achievements to your senior stakeholders.
You will also have:
- A valid and clean drivers license
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Experience in training, coaching and leading a high performing team
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Experience in customer relations and negotiations
- Evidence of budget control and can demonstrate financial acumen
- A bachelors degree in business or a related field is desirable but not mandatory
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.