- Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus
- Retail Sales, Retail (Head Office)
- Melbourne, Australia
The Regional Retail Sales Manager for the Personal Care Category will lead and manage a team of internal and external Dyson Stylists across the VIC, TAS, SA and WA regions.
Your focus will be on creating a high performing team, to drive sell-out of Dyson hair-care products through our retail partner stores.
You will also work closely with our 3rd party experts’ team, communicating sales performance, Dyson objectives and product knowledge.
- Create a high performing team of Dyson Stylists and through regular regular coaching and 1:1 sessions and help them to exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Drive sales conversion and compliance across the Dyson hair-care range
- Provide regular, clear communication to your team, to keep them aligned with the Dyson sales strategy
- Create a cohesive link between senior management and the internal and external Dyson Stylists
- Provide detailed insights and a weekly feedback reports for the Sales Leadership Team, on overall performance of your team and stores group, detailing any variance to expectation
You are a charismatic and empathetic people leader, with a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
You share our passion for innovative, beautifully designed technology and are able to convey and develop that passion in your team.
Being an effective communicator, you able to set clear and meaningful objectives for your team, and report in an organized and insightful way on their activity and achievements to your senior stakeholders.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Commercial experience in consumer goods, with a strong track record of category management
- Proven delivery of consistent sales results
- Experience in customer negotiations
- Evidence of budget control and can demonstrate financial acumen
- A Bachelors degree in business or a related field is desirable but not mandatory
At Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are a member of the Diversity Council Australia