- Customer Service
- Barcelona, Stockholm - Sweden, Amsterdam - The Netherlands, Spain
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
About the roleA new and exciting opportunity has arisen, to be part of the Senior EU Customer Services leadership team for Dyson. Reporting into the European Head of Customer Services and Operations, this role is a Regional Owner Experience (OE) & Operations Manager, which will be pivotal in driving and owning the end to end Customer Service Experience.
Part of the senior EU Customer Service Management team, this role will be instrumental in defining and shaping the Dyson Shopper and Owner Experiences across Europe. You will be defining, creating and implementing a robust and futureproof concept, and from this, devising a framework for what an excellent Dyson experience looks like, for our owners. How do we make every single one of our owners feel loved and cared for? How do we then guarantee the consistency of this experience, across all of our designated countries?
This role will have a high level of accountability, for driving a high quality experience across a multichannel CS division. Through building an agile and proactive demand plan, this role will be representing the commercial drivers of the business and working with the EU Senior Leadership team (MDs and Country Managers) to manage and drive the OE budget.
We’re looking for someone who can bring and add real value to the CS leadership with insight and experience of CS/ OE best practices / strategies. This role will be keen to understand and oversee all inbound communications to the contact centre, want to create greater alignment across our upstream and downstream functions that impact OE e.g. supply chain, repair, direct.
This is a multichannel, multi market and multi category role; success will be very much be dependent on working cross functionally with the Direct, Marketing, Change, Logistics, Contact Centre and Repair Teams from each market.
Specific areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Working collaboratively with the EU CS team based in Barcelona to develop an agile, excellent and consistent Owner and Shopper experience across EU designated territories.
- Responsible for proactively driving the people capability, the capacity, all training and development plans, engagement, reporting and processes ensuring that service is fit for today and the future.
- Work in partnership with the MDs, Country Managers and Market Leadership team to negotiate, agree targets and create budgets for the contact centre, whilst supporting the Head of CS to deliver accordingly.
- Be the point of contact for your designated European markets, facilitating and encouraging an effective and efficient two-way communication channel between the Dyson Customer Service teams and the respective markets.
- Develop and execute a clear, robust and agile plan for communicating on KPIs, highlighting challenges, shouting about success and informing on key transformational projects.
- Work with all related parties to ensure all new processes and tasks are scalable and demonstrated how service is driving efficiencies as we scale.
- Drive thinking and resource towards digital CS experiences – demonstrate the impact of this on both owners and the Dyson business. Include how owners can be supported digitally and self-help before having to reach the contact centre.
- Become the operational expert for all processes relating to Direct and Customer Service across all front and back office programmes.
- Become an In Market expert for key areas affecting the Dyson Owner Experience and Customer Service such as key retailers, range, payment preferences, delivery methods and communication. Use this knowledge to contribute and lead the design of customer service in the future.
- In partnership with the key market and group stakeholders design and drive the implementation of the customer services processes of the future that scale ahead of direct growth in our business.
- Review performance systems data, quality monitoring, owner feedback and NPS to gain an understanding of strengths and weakness in current operation. Work with the wider Contact Centre and Dyson teams to ensure the correct information is accessible and being reviewed on a regular basis.
- Ability to use initiative boldly and confidently – creating a vision, facilitating its creation, build & roll out through your team, and holding yourself and your team to high standards of approach and delivery
- Empowering and inspiring leader - Delegation and empowering a team to deliver set vision and objectives
- Proven experience in managing, coaching and developing
- Unrivalled Dyson product knowledge, as well as training approaches, learning techniques and knowledge testing
- Programme manager skills and abilities
- Owner experience focused, with a passion to build a unique world class training vision and proposition
- Technically and digitally minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to design, deliver and consistently review long term success for EU CS and Dyson through training
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills - leading by example, and a role-model of Dysons values and behaviours
- Digitally minded with the ability to link the interplay between digital and social media marketing and owner demand into the contact centre
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning ability.
- Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong sense of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Comfortable presenting with excellent communication skills.
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across EU Customer Services and Dyson as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strategic thinker – can you put all the pieces of a puzzle together and create one vision.
- Trusted. Proactive. Adaptable. Approachable. Reliable. Resilient. Passionate. Positive. Humble.
- This is a remote and home based role, with flexibility for regular travel; presence required across all EU Customer services landscapes on a frequent and regular basis.
- Flexible working hours
- possibility to work@home
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Employee Assistant Programme
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.