- Singapore - Singapore
The role is part of the APAC Centre of Excellence team, reporting into the Regional Digital and Performance Lead in Singapore.
APAC CoE Media Team plays a significant role in helping markets to activate best in class media strategies. Our job is to give guidance, share learnings and ensure markets are hitting all the expected goals and objectives for the Dyson business. Our team works cross functional with most all commercial and channel teams. We also work with our counterparts in EMEA (Europe & Middle East) and US, and in-market media teams to create best-in-class media strategies.
You will be joining us during an exciting period of rapid growth where our business is focusing on growing our digital maturity, with an increased focus on the Direct business growth. There will be potential to make a real impression in this role, gain exposure to its rapidly growing team.
About the roleAccountabilities:
- Lead the Media optimisation (RACE) programme in APAC, managing a team of executives or graduates accountable for paid search revenue, performance and optimisations to deliver business objectives
- Lead and develop strategic development of in all areas of digital delivery within APAC
- Work closely with key stakeholders; the Direct business in Group Commercial and Heads of Direct in markets.
- Work with the Owner Experience (OE) and CRM teams that approach for drive data driven solutions for our owners.
- Work with the APAC Regional Analyst to identify new areas for Test & Learns that are beneficial and relevant to markets, ensure that the frameworks and attributions are being followed and deployed
- Work with Preferred Marketing Partners (PMD)and Media partners to define and deliver efficiency and performance, evaluate and recommend together with our media agency on preferred partners within the region
- Educate and support Commercial teams and markets on metrics that matter (MtM), DMF (Digital Maturity Framework), short-term or long term roadmaps, new initiatives or frameworks deployed
- Educate and support markets in media planning and optimisations best practices to deliver against regional and market-level metrics that matter, and business targets
- Establish strong relationships with key local market teams in region in order to identify common opportunities and/or challenges
- Effectively manage any local issues which have been escalated
- Drive media or tech innovation and initiatives that benefits and are relevant to APAC markets. Inspire new thinking by regularly engaging with local market teams, and ensuring APAC CoE continually provide support and value for markets.
About youSkills & Experience:
- The candidate will have at least 5-7 years’ experience of managing digital media activity to drive ecommerce transactions, gained agency or client side.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on activation and platform experience (Facebook, Google Ads, DV360, SA360 etc). APAC or regional experience is highly preferred
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics 360, and strong technical skillset in tag and pixel implementation. Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Strong performance experience in search, shopping, programmatic and social, and driving positive business results
- Strong understanding of marketing channel attribution, measurement, frameworks, and key business metrics and objectives.
- Strong knowledge of audience segmentation and strategy, media planning and acquisition marketing
- Strong Excel and data skills, experience in Data Studio is a plus
- Excellent communicator both verbally and through written PowerPoint skills.
- Curious and proactive mindset that will dig into challenges as they come up.
- Problem solving ability to analyse data and draw data-driven insights that will affect change and decision-making across the business
- Organized, with experience managing multiple projects with timelines and project plans, and multiple stakeholders
- Able to work effectively as an individual and is also a team player who is flexible and adaptable to change
- Passion for generating innovative ideas from these insights to impact campaign performance.
- Experience in analytics with exposure to paid media
- Passionate for and in tune with the latest digital media trends
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.