- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Head of Reward, RDD & Operations / APAC Markets, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR Business Partners and stakeholders within the RDD & Operations on a wide range of initiatives.
In this newly created position for RDD & Operations, you will contribute to the sustainability of a competitive Reward function that is aligned to Global and Regional direction. You are respected for your deep technical expertise and ability to oversee programs and processes. You will balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. Ultimately, you take ownership for key outcomes.
- Partner Senior HRBPs across RDD and Operations to review existing programs and to deliver optimal total rewards programs that are cost effective and aligned with demographics, market practices, and talent strategies
- You will act as the expert to the entities in the region, and provide advice and guidance so that local strategies, procedures and processes are put in place to ensure operational excellence and efficiency in the execution of the initiatives
- You will be comfortable exploring a range of compensation and benefit issues and be able to present compelling solutions by drawing upon your experiences and by collaborating well with others. Related to this you will have an analytical and resourceful mind-set and be able to present statistical data in an uncomplicated way that adds value and supports decision making
- Construct reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localisations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving
- Monitor external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company and action plan when needed
- Support projects related to reward programs and systems both regionally and globally
- Broad experience in managing a range of reward initiatives
- Prior experience as a HR Business partner role with a focus on reward compensation and benefits
- Ability to design, implement & communicate effective compensation and benefits plans that have been developed at a global or regional level
- Good Management Skills with ability to handle multiple key stakeholders
- Good understanding of team dynamism and ability to navigate professionally in matrix
- Proven track record in rolling out HR initiatives and thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment