- Security and Risk
- Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
This role will be focused in two areas; primarily with helping to build a “centre of excellence” physical security program within the Asia region with a view to leading-edge physical and technical security design, performance assessment and implementation. Secondarily, the role will provide the ability to demonstrate Group Security business performance review through collection, collation and analysis of the regional Group Security statistics. The role will have a remit to deliver and implement regional policies that can be deployed globally to the Dyson operating structure, future sites and new geographies.
The role is accountable to Regional Director of Security Asia and is responsible for the daily management of all aspects of physical security within the region, including contributing to policy setting, effective process development for both security officer resources and security systems i.e. CCTV, Access Control and intruder detection systems. In partnership with the Group Security Technical Team, the role will help to develop best practice integrated technical security solutions that deliver economies of scale within the global Dyson network.
The role will also provide a professional interface with stakeholders, ensuring that the necessary protections are in place for core business and they are appropriately secured against any identified threats. The role will provide cross functional / cross platform support and escalation for complex security solutions, troubleshooting issues across infrastructure and applications to ensure efficient incident resolution and remediation. From a Group Security perspective, the role will have a regional enterprise support role delivering security awareness, travel safety and security, induction and other such security related services.
- Effective leadership and management of the security officer resources through the development of SOPs and performance measurement techniques and training. These SOP’s must be able to be scalable and adoptable by other Dyson locations globally. Where possible, team practices, procedures and solutions should be technologically developed.
- Development of a regional Group Security database / SharePoint platform from which to demonstrate group business performance review and ROI
- The regional reporting platform for Group Security is capturing monthly reporting on KPIs, loss prevention and detection and the management of the incident reports feeding this up to Group Security in Malmesbury.
- Provision of physical security to all on site customers is delivered within The Dyson Group security policy and aligned with Dyson behaviours
- In consultation with the Regional Director of Security, ensure budgets are properly planned for, controlled, managed and executed
- Development and management of the regional asset tracking / management program in conjunction with the RDD project team is realised with a global capability in the monitoring and tracking of prototypes, data and other resources
- Active participation in regional and global Dyson security working groups
- The role provides security leadership and guidance to Reception and Front of House staff during planning and implementation of special events, functions and VIP visits
- Group Security remits are supported, including a proactive and visible role in security awareness programs; security on-boarding and induction processes and travel safety and security initiatives. The role is an integral pillar in realizing the Group Security vision
- A proactive role on the incident management team and development of future crisis management procedures
- Development of an effective partnership with Regional Real Estate, Facilities and HSE.
- Development and implementation of security officer KPIs
- Development and implementation of weekly site audits in order to ensure an ISO 31000 security minimum standard is maintained
- Review and make recommendations to maintain/improve security systems, maintaining accurate records and drawings as required.
- Minimum 10+ years Security industry experience with at least 8+ years experience in a similar physical security operations leadership role
- Experience in building and managing Security Operation centre environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a security related subject or computer science, information systems, engineering, business administration or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in delivering security solutions on an international scale
- Deep knowledge of industry best practice relating to security solutions strategy, solution design and implementation
- Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office applications and database packages; the ability to transform complex data into manageable bites for senior leadership
- Strong background in Management of security service delivery within an equivalent organisation.
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload in a fast changing environment.
- Understanding of and experience of working to international security standards i.e. BS 16000:2015, CCTV Code of Practice, etc.
- Regional budget management experience
- Experience within corporate environments, preferably within either an engineering or technology industry.
- Extensive project management experience within the Asia region