- Customer Service
- Singapore - Singapore
The successful candidate will be capable of being both an auditor and a process engineer. You will need to conduct market assessment followed by improvement recommendations. This regional role will be supported by a centralised Dyson Service Support team within Quality to help bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Monitor effectiveness/efficiency of repair & implement improvement plans alongside local service management
- Monitor the quality of repairs to establish adherence to agreed Dyson Quality Repair Standards (DQRS). Report findings at a regular cadence and recommend improvement programs.
- Develop repair guidelines and standards for the APAC markets.
- Regularly audit the repair process to ensure operations adhere to defined safety process and testing.
- Evaluate current service capability in markets within the region and assess efficiency of the repair process, looking to drive improvement in turnaround time, quality of repair, engineer capability etc.
- Own formation and delivery of the regional service workshop roadmap, developing this in hand with the markets.
- Support markets in workshop design and layout to optimize all processes.
- Liaise with markets/region on a monthly basis to track and report performance.
- Conduct competitors’ benchmarking on service offerings and use the findings/ results to drive improvement program to achieve best in class service across industry.
Launch readiness – help enable markets to be 100% capable of supporting customers when new products launch
- Support the markets and categories to complete full cost and reliability assessments for all NPD (based on local knowledge) to determine the appropriate service treatment for each product and refine at agreed milestone intervals.
- Assess and outline any requirements to enhance/change regional service infrastructure to ensure high quality repair and service for Dyson NPD (e.g. clean rooms, line lay-out etc). Complete topline cost assessment etc. to include what is the role of repair versus exchange, Field Service versus Return to base, Dyson owned versus outsourced repair etc.
- Liaising with Dyson Service Support help design a multi-level approach to NPD service proposals that allows a lightweight treatment proposal for next generation technology versus full and thorough proposals for all new category and technologies. Ensure markets are always briefed effectively.
Local service solutions – help existing/new markets trying to build a service (fix) capability
- As new markets emerge support the local team in design, creation, implementation of a service infrastructure – including assessment/audit of 3rdparty groups vs the set-up of Dysons own capability.
Retail returns and local rework
- Work with local markets to assess the validity of optimising the returns/refurbishment processes with a view to driving incremental revenue growth through B2C sales of refurbished product. Drive higher recovery rate through installing better working practices. Support markets in workshop design and layout to optimise all processes.
- Monitor and improve quality at refurbishment partners through audits, inspections, process and data review
- Monitor & assess the effectiveness of change implementation across both product & process – support local staff in the understanding of technical product change and process improvement
- Proven work experience in similar technical lead position, preferably with a customer facing organization
- Proficient in CS repair operations and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate to different levels of the business.
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of a varied audiences
- Must be proficient in English and any other regional languages
- Strong technical knowledge with good grasp of basic engineering principles
- Good analytical ability with attention to detail
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Experience in working with international teams, across culture and language
- Conduct business with professionalism and integrity