- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Research Engineering
- Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
Dyson’s Robotics Research Software Team specialises in creating early stage proof-of-concept systems that utilise state-of-the-art software algorithms, frameworks, techniques, and tooling. We need software developers that are at home programming parallel, distributed, and heterogeneous compute systems – from embedded devices up to the cloud.
- Lead and develop a high-performance software culture within Robotics research by: advocating software best-practices, mentoring junior software developers, and championing the use of state-of-the-art software methodologies and tools across the wider robotics research team.
- Architect our next generation robotic software stack; ensuring that it works robustly on both simulated and real-world robots.
- Work alongside our roboticist tech-leads to help define and scope the robotics technology roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar).
- A curiosity for new technologies.
- Experience in Systems Engineering – SysML, UML 2.0, Enterprise Architect
- Experience working with complex systems – especially concurrent, distributed, or parallel systems – e.g. compilers, operating systems, messaging systems.
- Strong experience in systems programming – Rust or C++ (2011)
- Experience implementing distributed-systems – DDS, 0MQ, Protobuf or gRPC
- Good understanding of the software lifecycle.